Jharkhand Board result 2020 for 10th & 12th class check online via jac.nic.in. Get the latest updates of Jac 10th result and Jac 12th result, Jac matric result date and all other information related to result of Jharkhand board exam.
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Ranchi is the official Jharkhand education council. JAC is responsible for all the secondary examination in Jharkhand state. And Also, responsible for result declaration for martic and Intermediate (Arts, Science, Commerce) examination. jac.nic.in is the official online portal of JAC.
The result of 10th (matric) and 12th (Intermediate) class is declared via official result portal i.e., jacresults.com. We will guide to check the Jharkhand board result for both classes.
Jharkhand Board Result 2020 Class 10th & 12th jac.nic.in
jac.nic.in is the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council. Students can check their result through this site or they directly check their result from jacresults.com. It’s a very simple process and here not only we will guide you but also, give you the latest updates about Jharkhand Board result 2020.
JAC Matric and JAC Intermediate Exam duration is from February to March. and the exam result date is June for 10th and 12th JAC board exam. And the expected declaration date of JAC 10th result is 12th June and JAC 12th result is 27th June. However, these dates can be modified by the official Jharkhand Board i.e., Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC).
Jharkhand Board Exam & Result 2020 – Important Dates
Here is the Important Dates of Jharkhand Board Exam & Result for Matric (Class 10th) and Intermediate (Class 12th).
|JAC Exam Name||JAC Exam Date||JAC Result Date*|
|JAC 10th Class (Matric)||20th February to 9th March||12th June|
|JAC 12th Class (Intermediate including Art, Science, & Commerce)||8th March to 12th March||7th to 27th June|
These are 10th and 12th class important dates. The dates of Jac result for 10th and 12th class may be change. So, visit here regularly to get the updates.
JAC 10th & 12th Result 2020 via jac.nic.in – How To Check
Students should have the admit card while checking the board exam result. Here are a few steps to follow to check the JAC result for class 10th & 12th.
- Visit the Official Jharkhand Academic Council online portal for 10th class & 12th class 12th board result. The official sites are: jac.nic.in and jacresults.com.
- If you visit jac.nic.in then find the result corner check for the latest updates such as “Intermediate result”, etc.
- If you visit jacresults.com then you can check result according to the class and stream.
- For JAC Class 10th result Choose the option: “Annual Secondary Examination”.
- For JAC Class 12th result for Arts stream Choose the option “Annual Intermediate Arts Examination”.
- For JAC 12th Science result choose the option: Annual Intermedia Science Examination.
- And for JAC 12th commerce result choose the option: Annual Intermediate Commerce Examination.
- After choosing the option according to the class & stream, A window will appear for JAC result. There are two fields you have to fill in order to the Jac board exam result. The two fields are Roll code & Roll Number.
- Fill both fields, Roll code & Roll Number and click on submit to get the JAC board exam result.
Class 10th (Matric) & Class 12th (Intermediate) Jharkhand Board Result visit here: Jharkhand Board Result